BannerView is the lucky winner of the WebHostRanking Best Website Platform Award! If you are looking for a new content management system then BannerView may have just what you are looking for. BannerView offers the BannerOS (operating system) which was designed to extend the functionality of websites. In this BannerView review we will take a look at their website platform as well as their other website design services and products.
BannerView was established in Las Vegas, Nevada in 1999. Their executive management team has over 30 years of combined experience in website operations. They have been providing full service website development, management, and marketing to small and medium sized businesses for over 12 years. BannerView.com has developed their own proprietary website-building platform and trademarked it under the name of BannerOS, and add-on product services, BannerGrips. BannerView owns and operates their own data center and makes sure encrypted backups are done daily onsite and weekly off-site. The servers within the datacenter are never overloaded with too many sites, minimizing the risk to your business website and alleviating unwanted downtimes due to server overload. The Bannerview team is dedicated to having their “customers come first”, which means real human beings will be available 24/7 taking care of any questions or concerns you may have.
The BannerOS operating platform and the BannerGrip add-on product services work together to help maximize your business prospects and revenue opportunities. These products not only provide the flexibility to change your website functions as your business needs change, but also a great level of security, programming integrity, and customer protection. Here are just a few things you can expect to from Banner Grips:
- BannerAlbum – An image gallery system that displays a collection of search engine optimized photographs throughout your website.
- BannerBeat – Dynamic blogging software that allows you to create search engine friendly content.
- BannerCampaigner – An online ad manager that allows you to run multiple types of media ads all on one page.
- BannerCharge – Is A payment process interface which provides you with an efficient and secure way of processing online payments including credit cards, PayPal, checks, and even membership points.
- BannerDate – An event calendar with the capability of distinguishing different calendars for users; such as employees versus customers.
- BannerFile – Store and share text, image, or video files in a collaborative way with others in realtime, and even remotely.
- BannerForms – Custom form creator can collect information about your customers and employees, and customizes the header to recipients. Integrates well with BannerCharge for quick processing of payments for orders.
- BannerMailer – An email marketing and newsletter manager is an easy way of managing your business emails and newsletter releases, and the responses and statistics associated with them.
- BannerMerchant – An eCommerce manager with shopping cart allows you 24/7 access to manage all aspects of your online store.
- BannerRoster – Member directory and profile system includes ability to include text, images, custom sign up forms and more.
- BannerRSVP – Event registration system helps you manage all aspects of meetings, seminars, and business events from invites to member and non-member payments.
- BannerSurvey – Collect customized information or data and process the results, may have different access levels for customers and employees.
As you can see, the BannerOS along with the BannerGrip tools will allow you to create a complex website with little work on your part. This system also maintains a consistent user-friendly control panel and provides the ability to keep your branding consistent throughout your entire site, without the need for third party software add-ons.
BannerView specializes in website development with 3 web design packages to choose from – Web Presence, Web Promotion, and Web Merchant. All packages include:
- BannerOS (Web Operating System)
- BannerBeat (Blog Publisher)
- BannerForms (Custom Form Creator)
- Essential Graphic Design (1 website layout, 1 animated element, 15 web pages)
- Website Hosting
The Web Promotion package also includes BannerMailer, BannerWSO (website optimization service), and 2 hours of website updates and maintenance. The Web Merchant package includes all of the above (including the web promotion package) plus a banner eCommerce system and 3 hours of website updates and maintenance time.
Whether you are looking for website blueprints, website management, website promotion, website hosting, website leasing, or a complete operating system you should take a moment to visit the BannerView.com website.