In our Sugarhosts review we found that the company was founded in 2009 and is part of the TechEVE Ltd. Internet Service Provider company based in Europe. Sugarhosts is known for providing a variety of web hosting services. These options allow webmasters to choose the best web hosting solution to meet his/her exact needs. The main focus at Sugarhosts is to provide a good product with an optimal user experience, all at an amazing price. Keep reading our Sugarhosts review to learn more about how they are able to accomplish this. Sugarhosts is dedicated to providing the best services required by each individual customer.
Sugarhosts provides everything need to build and maintain a successful web presence. From registering a domain name to providing dedicated servers, Sugarhosts handles is all. In this Sugarhosts review we will touch briefly on each of the web hosting services they offer to help webmasters determine which of the Sugarhost services will be the best services for their individual needs.
When it comes to domain name registration, Sugarhosts has many options. Users can choose from the most popular top level domains (TLDs) like .com, .org, and .net to more localized domains like .eu, .asia, and .ws. Pricing varies between $3.80 per year to upwards of $125 per year depending on the domain extension you are wanting to use. Sugarhosts often offers special promotions on domain name registration to so be sure and visit their website for current pricing and special offers. Along with a purchased domain name, Sugarhosts also provides a number of free services:
- Free Privacy Protection – free privacy protection is provided with most of the regular top level domains like .com, .net, .org, .name, info, and .biz. For other top level domains, Privacy Protection can be purchased, if available, at a minimal cost. This service will replace your personal information in the public Whois database with generic information from the web host to prevent spammers from gathering your personal information.
- Real-time DNS Modification – allows users to create up to 500 subdomains per domain name, lets users set up A Address, MX and CNAME records from a control panel, and allows for a catch all subdomain. This is all done in real-time, no waiting around for anything to get approved.
- Free Security Features – registrar lock will prevent any unauthorized transfer of a domain name; you choose whether or not to enable this feature. You will also have the option of granting limited access to whomever you choose.
- Free Transfers – You will have the ability to transfer a domain name to or from Sugarhosts for free. You can also transfer you domain name to another user if you choose to.
These are just the basic domain services offered; visit Sugarhosts to learn more about bulk domain registration and other domain registration services.
Suagarhosts Shared Hosting
Sugarhosts has three shared hosting plans for users to choose from. All of the shared hosting plans use the world-class Linux servers to provide the best speed and reliability. Using Linux servers allows Sugarhosts to provide LiteSpeed, which is compatible with Apache for better PHP performance. Every shared hosting account on the Sugarhost servers also benefit from daily off-site backup of all the servers. Prices start as low as $2.81 per month with 2 GB of space and 40 GB of monthly traffic. Each of the three shared web hosting plans allow unlimited websites and provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Sugarhosts has three datacenter locations so that each webmaster can choose a location that will best meet the needs of their individual website(s). The Sugarhosts datacenters are located in Germany, Los Angeles (US), and the Netherlands. Each plan is backed by 24/7 support that is available via email or the ticket system.
Sugarhosts VPS Hosting
Sugarhosts offers four VPS hosting plans for users to choose from. The base plan starts at just $19.95 per month and comes with 1 CPU core, 512 MB of memory, and 60 GB SATA disk space. With VPS hosting users can choose between the Germany or Los Angeles datcenters and choose from more than 40 pre-built operating system templates. Sugarhosts has a guarantee that there will never be more than 20 VPS accounts on each node to ensure that every account has optimal performance all the time. Take a few minutes to compare the different VPS hosting packages to determine which of these provides the best services to meet your needs.
Sugarhosts Dedicated Servers
When choosing a dedicated server you will first need to pick a location: Rotterdam, Netherlands, or Los Angeles, United States. The Netherlands dedicated servers start out at $121.66 per month with a $44.66 setup fee (the setup fee is currently waived when you use the coupon code “Free Setup”). The specs will vary from one dedicated server to the next, so be sure to visit the site for details about each dedicated server. Los Angeles dedicated servers start at $189 per month with no setup fee. Every dedicated server account comes with the following:
- SATA/SAS/SSD Disks
- 99.99% Network Uptime SLA
- 100% Power Uptime SLA
- Unlimited Free Reboots
- IPv6 Available
Other network, port speed, and RAM server details vary depending on the location. If you have specific questions, be sure to talk to the support team to make sure that you are getting the best services to meet your web hosting needs. Visit Sugarhosts to review all your options today!